What is herbal tea?
Updated: Aug 24, 2021
Herbal tea or herbal tisane is a therapeutic beverage made from the infusion of herbs, roots, barks, spices, fruits and flowers with hot water. Herbal teas are caffeine-free and different from black tea, green tea, and oolong tea made from the Camellia sinensis plant.
Drinking herbal tea has been considered a health-promoting habit since ancient times and have potential healing properties, especially if they are pure organic from the earth.
Indigenous and folk traditions understood that the natural world is infused with intelligence and that we have an innate ability to communicate with it. Their vision enabled them to practice plant medicine to heal beyond the body and into the spirit and soul.
Modern medicinal research is providing a scientific basis for this belief. Today the herbal practice is often referred to as ancient medicine, Chinese medicine, Ayurveda etc. The evidence supporting the health benefits of tea drinking grows stronger with each new study published in the scientific literature.
Our herbal tea blends are carefully combined from certified organic suppliers to make a tasty beverage with a great purpose for the body and soul. They are commonly consumed hot, but they can also be served chilled depending on your preference.
What are the benefits of herbal tea?
Among all the chaos and stressful routines of urban life, regularly drinking herbal tea can be a great self-care habit and mindfulness practice. Loose-leaf teas enable the consumers to observe the beauty of the natural elements that are nourishing and connect with them. The aromas that evoke feelings of tranquillity and a divine taste is a great way to practice mindfulness by engaging all your senses into your beverage.
Herbal tea has proven to be one of the healthiest drinks in the world. With 100% natural blends, one can gain numerous health benefits from drinking herbal tea.
Why Drink Organic Tea?
Organic tea is a more sustainable and healthier beverage option. It is created by combining innovation, tradition, and science while keeping the environment safe and providing quality to other forms of life as well. Here are the reasons why you should choose to drink organic tea over all other beverages:
· Organic tea is free from pesticides, weedicides, and fertilisers that may be harmful to your health.
· Organic tea offers enhanced sustainability to the ecosystem, soil health, and people.
· The synthesised pesticides used in conventional tea growth methods may cause certain health issues such as congenital disabilities, respiratory disorders, neurological defects, and disruption of hormones.
· Organic tea is also free from herbicides linked to certain cancers and Parkinson’s disease.
· Organic tea is environmentally friendly.
· Organic teas are more nutritious and nourishing.